Metrofino Bitcoin ATM Kiosk Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service” or “Terms”) are an agreement between Metrofino BTM LLC, a Michigan Corporation company, and the users (“you,” “your,” “they” “Customer”) of our cryptocurrency retail buy/sell service through its automated kiosks (each an “ATM” or “kiosk”) and any related services we may provide (the “Services”).
By using Metrofino Bitcoin ATM Kiosk, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
(1) you are using this Metrofino Bitcoin ATM/Kiosk for your own personal use only, and you not under the control or direction of anyone else.
(2) you are the true and rightful owner of the Bitcoin address you are using.
(3) you are not using Metrofino Bitcoin ATM to purchasing Bitcoins in violation of any federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
(4) all Bitcoin transactions are final and irreversible.
(5) the owner of Metrofino Bitcoin ATM/Kiosk is not liable for any loss or damage that you may incur in connection with your use of this Bitcoin ATM/Kiosk.
(6) No government will ever demand Bitcoin payments through a Bitcoin ATM Kiosk.
(7) You are responsible for your own record keeping and tax consequences of this transaction.
(8)You agree that we may charge, and you will pay, a transaction fee and a flat fee for each transaction you make. The transaction fee is calculated as a percentage of your total transaction amount. The transaction fee and flat fee are included in the exchange rate applicable to your transaction. Before you make a transaction, we will tell you the exchange rate applicable to your transaction. By proceeding with the transaction, you agree to pay the exchange rate, including the transaction fee and flat fee, and you agree to the other terms applicable to the transaction as set forth in these Terms of Service. If you do not agree, you may not proceed with the transaction and must immediately discontinue your use of the ATM for that transaction.